Book - Dwelling Well
Our dwellings—both our home and body—are intricately connected. Each has the potential to inspire the other to be its very best!
Your home is where your life happens. Learn how to create a sanctuary that inspires your well-being, so you can experience a greater sense of peace, comfort, and belonging.
Your body, including your mind and soul, needs daily nourishment to help you feel healthy and happy. You’ll discover simple ways to make self-care a priority in your home.
Melissa Michaels wants to show you how meaningful it can be to live a life that nurtures both your home and body. By making a series of small, intentional choices—from what you bring into your home to how you shape your daily habits and mind-sets—you can create a more rejuvenating environment that equips you to go into the world and accomplish all you set out to do.
Dwelling will help you
- learn to better care for your home environment so it takes care of you
- make decisions that simplify your life
- create more peace in your day
- invest in relationships that make you feel positive, challenged, and supported
- lean into faith for strength and renewal
When you discover the connection between your home and body and the action steps you can take to improve both, you’ll be on your way to a more balanced and happy life!